Shares of AXA SA (EPA:CS – Get Free Report) passed below its 200-day moving average during trading on Monday . The stock has a 200-day moving average of €27.60 ($29.68) and traded as low as €27.27 ($29.32). AXA shares last traded at €28.17 ($30.29), with a volume of 5,804,107 shares changing hands.
AXA Stock Down 1.2 %
The stock has a fifty day moving average price of €28.10 and a two-hundred day moving average price of €27.60.
AXA Company Profile
AXA SA, through its subsidiaries, provides insurance, asset management, and banking services worldwide. The company operates through six segments: France, Europe, Asia, AXA XL, International, and Transversal & Central Holdings. It offers life and savings insurance products, such as savings and retirement, other health, and personal protection products.
- Five stocks we like better than AXA
- What is a Low P/E Ratio and What Does it Tell Investors?
- These 5 small-cap impact stocks are making social change
- How to Calculate Stock Profit
- Alphabet slays its earnings but falls on its sword with cloud
- How to Invest in Cannabis, Step by Step
- There’s nothing artificial about NVIDIA’s relationship with AI
Receive News & Ratings for AXA Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for AXA and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.