BYD Company Limited (OTCMKTS:BYDDY – Get Free Report)’s share price was up 2.1% during mid-day trading on Monday . The stock traded as high as $63.79 and last traded at $63.53. Approximately 175,797 shares traded hands during trading, a decline of 8% from the average daily volume of 191,974 shares. The stock had previously closed at $62.23.
Analysts Set New Price Targets
Separately, Sanford C. Bernstein started coverage on BYD in a research report on Tuesday, September 5th. They set an “outperform” rating for the company.
BYD Stock Performance
BYD Company Limited, together with its subsidiaries, engages in the research, development, manufacture, and sale of automobiles and related products in the People's Republic of China and internationally. The company operates through three segments: The Secondary Rechargeable Batteries and Photovoltaic; Mobile Phone Components, Assembly, and Other Products; and Automobiles, Automobile-Related Products and Other Products.
- Five stocks we like better than BYD
- How to Analyze Restaurant Stocks
- These 5 small-cap impact stocks are making social change
- 3 Tickers Leading a Meme Stock Revival
- Alphabet slays its earnings but falls on its sword with cloud
- How to Invest in Virtual Reality
- There’s nothing artificial about NVIDIA’s relationship with AI
Receive News & Ratings for BYD Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for BYD and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.