CGG (OTCMKTS:CGGYY – Get Free Report)’s stock price dropped 2.9% during trading on Monday . The stock traded as low as $0.62 and last traded at $0.68. Approximately 2,505 shares traded hands during trading, a decline of 72% from the average daily volume of 9,093 shares. The stock had previously closed at $0.70.
CGG Trading Down 2.9 %
The company has a fifty day moving average of $0.73 and a 200 day moving average of $0.74. The company has a current ratio of 1.68, a quick ratio of 1.20 and a debt-to-equity ratio of 1.16.
CGG Company Profile
CGG provides data, products, services, and solutions in Earth science, data science, sensing, and monitoring in North America, the Central and South Americas, Europe, Africa, the Middle East, and the Asia Pacific. It operates through two segments, Data, Digital & Energy Transition (DDE); and Sensing & Monitoring (SMO).
- Five stocks we like better than CGG
- Short Selling: How to Short a Stock
- These 5 small-cap impact stocks are making social change
- 3 Healthcare Dividend Stocks to Buy
- Alphabet slays its earnings but falls on its sword with cloud
- Bank Stocks – Best Bank Stocks to Invest In
- There’s nothing artificial about NVIDIA’s relationship with AI
Receive News & Ratings for CGG Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for CGG and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.