Copper Mountain Mining Co. (TSE:CMMC – Get Free Report) shares were down 1.2% on Monday . The company traded as low as C$2.44 and last traded at C$2.49. Approximately 1,603,544 shares were traded during trading, an increase of 24% from the average daily volume of 1,292,865 shares. The stock had previously closed at C$2.52.
Copper Mountain Mining Stock Performance
The company has a quick ratio of 0.38, a current ratio of 1.22 and a debt-to-equity ratio of 50.36. The stock has a market cap of C$533.81 million, a P/E ratio of -9.58, a PEG ratio of 0.28 and a beta of 2.77. The stock has a fifty day simple moving average of C$2.45 and a 200-day simple moving average of C$2.32.
Copper Mountain Mining Company Profile
Copper Mountain Mining Corporation engages in the mining, exploration, and development of mineral properties in Canada. It explores for copper, gold, and silver deposits. The company holds 75% interests in the Copper Mountain mine comprising 135 crown-granted mineral claims, 145 located mineral claims, 14 mining leases, 12 fee simple properties, and seven cell claims that covers an area of approximately 6,354 hectares located to the south of Princeton, British Columbia.
- Five stocks we like better than Copper Mountain Mining
- What Are Dividend Champions? How to Invest in the Champions
- These 5 small-cap impact stocks are making social change
- How to Know if a Stock Pays Dividends and When They Are Paid Out
- Alphabet slays its earnings but falls on its sword with cloud
- Stock Dividend Cuts Happen Are You Ready?
- There’s nothing artificial about NVIDIA’s relationship with AI
Receive News & Ratings for Copper Mountain Mining Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Copper Mountain Mining and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.