Shares of Direct Line Insurance Group plc (OTCMKTS:DIISY – Get Free Report) have been assigned an average recommendation of “Hold” from the six analysts that are covering the firm, Marketbeat Ratings reports. One analyst has rated the stock with a sell recommendation, three have assigned a hold recommendation and two have assigned a buy recommendation to the company. The average twelve-month price objective among analysts that have issued ratings on the stock in the last year is $176.00.
Separately, Berenberg Bank lifted their price objective on shares of Direct Line Insurance Group from GBX 152 ($1.88) to GBX 161 ($1.99) in a report on Friday, September 15th.
Direct Line Insurance Group Price Performance
Direct Line Insurance Group Company Profile
Direct Line Insurance Group plc engages in the provision of general insurance products and services in the United Kingdom. The company operates through four segments: Motor, Home, Rescue and Other Personal Lines, and Commercial. It offers motor, home, rescue, travel, creditor, and pet insurance products, as well as insurance for mid-to-high-net worth customers; and commercial insurance for small and medium-sized enterprises.
- Five stocks we like better than Direct Line Insurance Group
- What is a Stock Market Index and How Do You Use Them?
- These 5 small-cap impact stocks are making social change
- How to Invest in Electric Cars
- Alphabet slays its earnings but falls on its sword with cloud
- There Are Different Types of Stock To Invest In
- There’s nothing artificial about NVIDIA’s relationship with AI
Receive News & Ratings for Direct Line Insurance Group Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Direct Line Insurance Group and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.