FirstGroup plc (LON:FGP – Get Free Report) passed above its two hundred day moving average during trading on Monday . The stock has a two hundred day moving average of GBX 140.68 ($1.74) and traded as high as GBX 162.90 ($2.01). FirstGroup shares last traded at GBX 160 ($1.98), with a volume of 479,874 shares changing hands.
FirstGroup Price Performance
The company’s fifty day moving average price is GBX 151.81 and its 200 day moving average price is GBX 140.68. The company has a debt-to-equity ratio of 275.31, a quick ratio of 0.74 and a current ratio of 0.88. The firm has a market capitalization of £1.05 billion, a price-to-earnings ratio of 1,600.00, a price-to-earnings-growth ratio of 5.21 and a beta of 1.51.
FirstGroup plc provides public transport services in the United Kingdom. The company operates through First Bus and First Rail segments. The First Bus segment offers local bus services with a fleet of approximately 4,900 buses in the United Kingdom. The First Rail segment operates a passenger rail network that provides long-distance, commuter, regional, and sleeper services through a portfolio of Great Western Railway, South Western Railway, TransPennine Express, and Avanti West Coast franchises; and hull trains and Lumos.
- Five stocks we like better than FirstGroup
- Why Special Dividends Can be a Delightful Surprise for Income Investors
- These 5 small-cap impact stocks are making social change
- Why Consider Investing in Nanotechnology Stocks
- Alphabet slays its earnings but falls on its sword with cloud
- Insider Buying Explained: What Investors Need to Know
- There’s nothing artificial about NVIDIA’s relationship with AI
Receive News & Ratings for FirstGroup Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for FirstGroup and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.