Fuji Media Holdings, Inc. (OTCMKTS:FJTNF – Get Free Report) shares dropped 1.9% during trading on Monday . The stock traded as low as $10.39 and last traded at $10.39. Approximately 2 shares traded hands during trading, a decline of 99% from the average daily volume of 315 shares. The stock had previously closed at $10.59.
Fuji Media Stock Performance
The firm’s 50-day simple moving average is $10.49 and its 200 day simple moving average is $10.44.
About Fuji Media
Fuji Media Holdings, Inc, through its subsidiaries, engages in the broadcasting activities in Japan. It operates through Media & Content, Urban Development, Hotels & Resorts, and Other segments. The Media & Content segment provides terrestrial television broadcasting, including satellite broadcasting, radio broadcasting, streaming platforms, content production, games, music, advertising, publishing, and direct marketing activities.
- Five stocks we like better than Fuji Media
- Insider Buying Explained: What Investors Need to Know
- These 5 small-cap impact stocks are making social change
- Best ESG Stocks: 11 Best Stocks for ESG Investing
- Alphabet slays its earnings but falls on its sword with cloud
- Stock Market Sectors: What Are They and How Many Are There?
- There’s nothing artificial about NVIDIA’s relationship with AI
Receive News & Ratings for Fuji Media Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Fuji Media and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.