Shares of Geely Automobile Holdings Limited (OTCMKTS:GELYF – Get Free Report) rose 1.6% during mid-day trading on Monday . The stock traded as high as $1.24 and last traded at $1.24. Approximately 21,100 shares were traded during trading, a decline of 66% from the average daily volume of 61,257 shares. The stock had previously closed at $1.22.
Geely Automobile Trading Up 1.6 %
The company’s fifty day moving average price is $1.19 and its 200-day moving average price is $1.22.
About Geely Automobile
Geely Automobile Holdings Limited, an investment holding company, operates as an automobile manufacturer primarily in the People's Republic of China. The company engages in the research and development, production, marketing, and sale of vehicles, automobile parts, and related automobile components, as well as provision of related after-sales and technical services.
- Five stocks we like better than Geely Automobile
- The How and Why of Investing in Large-Cap Stocks
- These 5 small-cap impact stocks are making social change
- Investing In Preferred Stock vs. Common Stock
- Alphabet slays its earnings but falls on its sword with cloud
- ESG Stocks, What Investors Should Know
- There’s nothing artificial about NVIDIA’s relationship with AI
Receive News & Ratings for Geely Automobile Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Geely Automobile and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.