Golden Peak Minerals Inc. (CVE:GP – Get Free Report) was down 12.3% on Monday . The stock traded as low as C$0.25 and last traded at C$0.25. Approximately 74,400 shares traded hands during trading, a decline of 13% from the average daily volume of 85,333 shares. The stock had previously closed at C$0.29.
Golden Peak Minerals Stock Performance
The company’s 50 day moving average is C$0.25 and its 200 day moving average is C$0.25.
Golden Peak Minerals Company Profile
Golden Peak Minerals Inc, an exploration stage company, engages in the identification, evaluation, acquisition, and exploration of mineral properties in Canada. It has an option to acquire interests in the Hemlo properties, as well as in the Atikwa Lake and Maybrun properties located in Ontario. The company was incorporated in 2011 and is based in Vancouver, Canada.
- Five stocks we like better than Golden Peak Minerals
- 3 Monster Growth Stocks to Buy Now
- These 5 small-cap impact stocks are making social change
- How to Use High Beta Stocks to Maximize Your Investing Profits
- Alphabet slays its earnings but falls on its sword with cloud
- 3 Natural Gas Stocks That Offer Great Dividend Yields
- There’s nothing artificial about NVIDIA’s relationship with AI
Receive News & Ratings for Golden Peak Minerals Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Golden Peak Minerals and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.