Home Reit Plc (LON:HOME – Get Free Report)’s share price crossed above its two hundred day moving average during trading on Monday . The stock has a two hundred day moving average of GBX 38.05 ($0.47) and traded as high as GBX 39 ($0.48). Home Reit shares last traded at GBX 38.05 ($0.47), with a volume of 622,766 shares trading hands.
Home Reit Trading Down 1.8 %
The stock has a market capitalization of £300.81 million, a PE ratio of 345.91 and a beta of 0.15. The firm has a 50-day moving average price of GBX 38.05 and a 200-day moving average price of GBX 38.05. The company has a current ratio of 45.92, a quick ratio of 6.30 and a debt-to-equity ratio of 39.39.
About Home Reit
Home REIT plc operates as a real estate investment trust. The Company focuses on delivering inflation-protected income and capital growth over the medium term for shareholders through funding the acquisition and creation of homeless accommodation. Home REIT serves customers in the United Kingdom.
- Five stocks we like better than Home Reit
- 3 Monster Growth Stocks to Buy Now
- These 5 small-cap impact stocks are making social change
- Overbought Stocks Explained: Should You Trade Them?
- Alphabet slays its earnings but falls on its sword with cloud
- What Are MATANA Stocks?
- There’s nothing artificial about NVIDIA’s relationship with AI
Receive News & Ratings for Home Reit Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Home Reit and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.