Shares of The Hydropothecary Corporation (CVE:THCX – Get Free Report) shot up 6.6% during mid-day trading on Monday . The stock traded as high as C$5.37 and last traded at C$5.30. 5,381,444 shares traded hands during mid-day trading, an increase of 129% from the average session volume of 2,350,245 shares. The stock had previously closed at C$4.97.
Hydropothecary Stock Performance
The business’s 50 day simple moving average is C$5.30 and its two-hundred day simple moving average is C$5.30.
Hydropothecary Company Profile
The Hydropothecary Corporation, together with its subsidiaries, produces and distributes medical marijuana products. The company is headquartered in Gatineau, Canada.
- Five stocks we like better than Hydropothecary
- 2 Fintech Stocks to Buy Now and 1 to Avoid
- These 5 small-cap impact stocks are making social change
- How to Invest in Grocery Stores
- Alphabet slays its earnings but falls on its sword with cloud
- Dividend Payout Ratio Calculator
- There’s nothing artificial about NVIDIA’s relationship with AI
Receive News & Ratings for Hydropothecary Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Hydropothecary and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.