Shares of IGO Limited (OTCMKTS:IPGDF – Get Free Report) rose 2.3% on Monday . The stock traded as high as $6.48 and last traded at $6.48. Approximately 569 shares changed hands during trading, a decline of 54% from the average daily volume of 1,225 shares. The stock had previously closed at $6.34.
IGO Trading Up 2.3 %
The firm has a 50-day moving average of $7.88 and a two-hundred day moving average of $8.98.
IGO Limited operates as an exploration and mining company that engages in discovering, developing, and operating assets focused on metals to enable clean energy in Australia. It owns and operates a 100% interest in the Nova nickel-copper-cobalt operation located to the east northeast of Norseman in the Great Western Woodlands of Western Australia; a 100% interest in the Cosmos nickel operation located to the north of Leinster in Western Australia; and a 100% interest in the Forrestania nickel operation located to the east of Perth in Western Australia.
- Five stocks we like better than IGO
- 3 Monster Growth Stocks to Buy Now
- These 5 small-cap impact stocks are making social change
- Financial Services Stocks Investing
- Alphabet slays its earnings but falls on its sword with cloud
- ESG Stocks, What Investors Should Know
- There’s nothing artificial about NVIDIA’s relationship with AI
Receive News & Ratings for IGO Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for IGO and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.