Kin and Carta plc (LON:KCT – Get Free Report) traded down 0.8% during mid-day trading on Monday . The stock traded as low as GBX 104 ($1.28) and last traded at GBX 104.40 ($1.29). 184,545 shares changed hands during mid-day trading, a decline of 66% from the average session volume of 549,451 shares. The stock had previously closed at GBX 105.20 ($1.30).
Kin and Carta Price Performance
The company has a debt-to-equity ratio of 55.28, a current ratio of 1.17 and a quick ratio of 1.06. The company has a market cap of £185.76 million, a P/E ratio of -949.09 and a beta of 1.38. The company has a fifty day simple moving average of GBX 90.52 and a 200-day simple moving average of GBX 76.71.
About Kin and Carta
Kin and Carta plc provides technology, data, consultancy, and digital transformation services in the United Kingdom, the United States, and internationally. The company offers cloud and platforms, digital products, data and AI, managed, digital experiences, and strategy and innovation services. It serves agriculture, financial services, industrial, insurance, private equity, public, retail, and healthcare sectors.
- Five stocks we like better than Kin and Carta
- What is the S&P/TSX Index?
- These 5 small-cap impact stocks are making social change
- How to Invest in Semiconductors
- Alphabet slays its earnings but falls on its sword with cloud
- What is the S&P 500 and How It is Distinct from Other Indexes
- There’s nothing artificial about NVIDIA’s relationship with AI
Receive News & Ratings for Kin and Carta Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Kin and Carta and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.