Shares of Mediobanca Banca di Credito Finanziario S.p.A. (OTCMKTS:MDIBY – Get Free Report) fell 0.4% during trading on Monday . The company traded as low as $12.23 and last traded at $12.23. 4,248 shares traded hands during mid-day trading, a decline of 40% from the average session volume of 7,034 shares. The stock had previously closed at $12.28.
Mediobanca Banca di Credito Finanziario Stock Down 0.4 %
The stock’s fifty day simple moving average is $12.63 and its 200 day simple moving average is $12.14.
Mediobanca Banca di Credito Finanziario Company Profile
Mediobanca Banca di Credito Finanziario S.p.A., together with its subsidiaries, provides various banking products and services in Italy and internationally. The company operates through Wealth Management, Consumer Banking, Corporate and Investment Banking, Insurance – Principal Investing, and Holding Functions segments.
- Five stocks we like better than Mediobanca Banca di Credito Finanziario
- How the NYSE and NASDAQ are Different, Why That Matters to Investors
- These 5 small-cap impact stocks are making social change
- Which Wall Street Analysts are the Most Accurate?
- Alphabet slays its earnings but falls on its sword with cloud
- What is ChatGPT Stock? How to Invest in It
- There’s nothing artificial about NVIDIA’s relationship with AI
Receive News & Ratings for Mediobanca Banca di Credito Finanziario Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Mediobanca Banca di Credito Finanziario and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.