Nomad Royalty Company Ltd. (OTCMKTS:NSRXF – Get Free Report) shares traded up 1.7% during mid-day trading on Monday . The company traded as high as $7.25 and last traded at $7.08. 54,500 shares traded hands during mid-day trading, an increase of 245% from the average session volume of 15,787 shares. The stock had previously closed at $6.96.
Nomad Royalty Trading Up 1.7 %
Nomad Royalty Company Profile
Nomad Royalty Co Ltd. engages in the acquisition, exploration, development, and production of mineral properties. Its assets include Bonikro Gold Stream, Woodlawn Silver Stream, Blyvoor Gold Stream, and Blackwater Gold Royalty. The company was founded on February 20, 1961 and is headquartered in Montréal, Canada.
- Five stocks we like better than Nomad Royalty
- 3 Grocery Stocks That Can Help Take a Bite Out of Inflation
- These 5 small-cap impact stocks are making social change
- Why Understanding Call Option Volume is Essential to Successful Options Trading
- Alphabet slays its earnings but falls on its sword with cloud
- What is Insider Trading? What You Can Learn from Insider Trading
- There’s nothing artificial about NVIDIA’s relationship with AI
Receive News & Ratings for Nomad Royalty Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Nomad Royalty and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.