Orca Energy Group Inc. (OTCMKTS:ORXGF – Get Free Report) shares traded down 3.2% on Monday . The company traded as low as $3.37 and last traded at $3.37. 1,100 shares traded hands during mid-day trading, a decline of 49% from the average session volume of 2,164 shares. The stock had previously closed at $3.48.
Orca Energy Group Price Performance
The business’s 50 day moving average price is $3.60 and its two-hundred day moving average price is $3.76.
About Orca Energy Group
Orca Energy Group Inc engages in the exploration, development, production, and sale of oil and gas to the power and industrial sectors in Tanzania. It principally holds interests in the Songo Songo block located to the south of Dar Es Salaam. The company was formerly known as Orca Exploration Group Inc and changed its name to Orca Energy Group Inc in July 2020.
- Five stocks we like better than Orca Energy Group
- Do ETFs Pay Dividends? What You Need to Know
- These 5 small-cap impact stocks are making social change
- Insider Trading – What You Need to Know
- Alphabet slays its earnings but falls on its sword with cloud
- Best ESG Stocks: 11 Best Stocks for ESG Investing
- There’s nothing artificial about NVIDIA’s relationship with AI
Receive News & Ratings for Orca Energy Group Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Orca Energy Group and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.