Parsley Box Group plc (LON:MEAL – Get Free Report)’s stock price fell 8.3% on Monday . The stock traded as low as GBX 0.30 ($0.00) and last traded at GBX 1.10 ($0.01). 5,350,576 shares traded hands during trading, an increase of 253% from the average session volume of 1,515,521 shares. The stock had previously closed at GBX 1.20 ($0.01).
Parsley Box Group Stock Performance
The firm has a 50-day moving average price of GBX 1.10 and a two-hundred day moving average price of GBX 1.10.
Parsley Box Group Company Profile
Parsley Box Group plc delivers direct to consumer ready meals with focus on the Baby Boomer+ demographic. Its product range comprises single portion sized meals across products from various cuisines, sides, soups, puddings, and drinks. The company was founded in 2017 and is headquartered in Edinburgh, the United Kingdom.
- Five stocks we like better than Parsley Box Group
- What is Put Option Volume?
- These 5 small-cap impact stocks are making social change
- Investing in Travel Stocks Benefits
- Alphabet slays its earnings but falls on its sword with cloud
- How to Invest in Solar Energy
- There’s nothing artificial about NVIDIA’s relationship with AI
Receive News & Ratings for Parsley Box Group Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Parsley Box Group and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.