Pelatro Plc (LON:PTRO – Get Free Report)’s stock price shot up 7.4% on Monday . The company traded as high as GBX 1.10 ($0.01) and last traded at GBX 1.02 ($0.01). 1,454,562 shares traded hands during trading, an increase of 279% from the average session volume of 383,499 shares. The stock had previously closed at GBX 0.95 ($0.01).
Pelatro Price Performance
The business’s 50-day moving average price is GBX 0.98 and its 200 day moving average price is GBX 4.14. The company has a quick ratio of 5.66, a current ratio of 3.50 and a debt-to-equity ratio of 14.91. The company has a market capitalization of £954,000.00, a P/E ratio of -3.64 and a beta of -0.03.
Pelatro Company Profile
Pelatro Plc provides information management software and related services primarily to providers of telecommunication services. The company offers mViva customer engagement hub, a suite of solutions designed for deep engagement between telecommunication companies and its customers. Its mVivia suite offers solutions for contextual campaign management, loyalty management, and data monetization.
- Five stocks we like better than Pelatro
- Best Restaurant Stocks to Invest in Now
- These 5 small-cap impact stocks are making social change
- Pros And Cons Of Monthly Dividend Stocks
- Alphabet slays its earnings but falls on its sword with cloud
- Investing in Blue-Chip Stocks
- There’s nothing artificial about NVIDIA’s relationship with AI
Receive News & Ratings for Pelatro Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Pelatro and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.