Pershimex Resources Co. (CVE:PRO – Get Free Report)’s stock price crossed above its 200-day moving average during trading on Monday . The stock has a 200-day moving average of C$0.03 and traded as high as C$0.03. Pershimex Resources shares last traded at C$0.03, with a volume of 15,195 shares traded.
Pershimex Resources Trading Down 14.3 %
The stock has a market capitalization of C$4.16 million, a P/E ratio of -10.00 and a beta of 1.12. The company has a fifty day simple moving average of C$0.03 and a two-hundred day simple moving average of C$0.03.
About Pershimex Resources
Pershimex Resources Corporation engages in the exploration and evaluation of mineral resources in Canada. The company holds 100% interests in the the Villebon property that include 43 claims covering an area of approximately 18 square kilometers located in the Villebon Township, Abitibi; the Forsan property comprising 27 claims covering an area of approximately 8 square kilometers; and the Courville property that consists of 312 claims covering an area of approximately 151.82 square kilometers located in the Carpentier and Courville townships.
- Five stocks we like better than Pershimex Resources
- What is a Secondary Public Offering? What Investors Need to Know
- These 5 small-cap impact stocks are making social change
- Canada Bond Market Holiday: How to Invest and Trade
- Alphabet slays its earnings but falls on its sword with cloud
- What Investors Must Know About Over-the-Counter (OTC) Stocks
- There’s nothing artificial about NVIDIA’s relationship with AI
Receive News & Ratings for Pershimex Resources Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Pershimex Resources and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.