Pure Multi-Family REIT LP (TSE:RUF.UN – Get Free Report)’s stock price rose 0.3% on Monday . The stock traded as high as C$10.10 and last traded at C$10.10. Approximately 57,735 shares were traded during trading, a decline of 71% from the average daily volume of 200,635 shares. The stock had previously closed at C$10.07.
Pure Multi-Family REIT Stock Performance
The company has a market capitalization of C$784.44 million and a P/E ratio of 13.13. The company has a debt-to-equity ratio of 111.24, a current ratio of 0.66 and a quick ratio of 0.45. The company has a fifty day moving average price of C$9.69 and a two-hundred day moving average price of C$9.23.
About Pure Multi-Family REIT
Pure Multi-Family is a Canadian based, publicly traded vehicle which offers investors exclusive exposure to attractive, institutional quality U.S. multi-family real estate assets.
- Five stocks we like better than Pure Multi-Family REIT
- Stock Analyst Ratings and Canadian Analyst Ratings
- These 5 small-cap impact stocks are making social change
- How to Most Effectively Use the MarketBeat Earnings Screener
- Alphabet slays its earnings but falls on its sword with cloud
- Most active stocks: Dollar volume vs share volume
- There’s nothing artificial about NVIDIA’s relationship with AI
Receive News & Ratings for Pure Multi-Family REIT Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Pure Multi-Family REIT and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.