QC Holdings, Inc. (OTCMKTS:QCCO – Get Free Report)’s share price passed above its two hundred day moving average during trading on Monday . The stock has a two hundred day moving average of $0.58 and traded as high as $0.58. QC shares last traded at $0.58, with a volume of 4,000 shares trading hands.
QC Price Performance
The stock has a 50-day moving average of $0.64 and a 200-day moving average of $0.58.
QC Company Profile
QC Holdings, Inc provide various financial services for consumers and small businesses in the United States and Canada. The company offers installment, deferred deposit, and title-collateralized loans; and check cashing, bill pay, wire transfer and money orders, debit card, and prepaid card services.
- Five stocks we like better than QC
- Where to Find Earnings Call Transcripts
- These 5 small-cap impact stocks are making social change
- Following Congress Stock Trades
- Alphabet slays its earnings but falls on its sword with cloud
- 5 Top Rated Dividend Stocks to Consider
- There’s nothing artificial about NVIDIA’s relationship with AI
Receive News & Ratings for QC Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for QC and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.