Roxgold Inc. (CVE:ROG – Get Free Report) crossed below its 200-day moving average during trading on Monday . The stock has a 200-day moving average of C$1.33 and traded as low as C$1.31. Roxgold shares last traded at C$1.33, with a volume of 282,383 shares traded.
Roxgold Stock Performance
The business has a 50-day moving average of C$1.33 and a two-hundred day moving average of C$1.33.
Roxgold Company Profile
Roxgold Inc is a Canada-based gold exploration and development company. The Company is engaged in the business of acquiring, exploring and evaluating mineral properties, and developing them through to construction or disposing them when the evaluation is completed. The Company has a development project, the Yaramoko Gold Project, which is located in Burkina Faso, West Africa.
- Five stocks we like better than Roxgold
- What Investors Need to Know to Beat the Market
- These 5 small-cap impact stocks are making social change
- Earnings Per Share Calculator: How to Calculate EPS
- Alphabet slays its earnings but falls on its sword with cloud
- What are stock market earnings reports?
- There’s nothing artificial about NVIDIA’s relationship with AI
Receive News & Ratings for Roxgold Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Roxgold and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.