Dorchester Minerals Price Performance
NASDAQ DMLP opened at $27.85 on Monday. Dorchester Minerals has a 12 month low of $26.50 and a 12 month high of $33.18. The firm has a market capitalization of $1.08 billion, a PE ratio of 10.51 and a beta of 1.21. The company’s 50 day simple moving average is $28.74 and its 200 day simple moving average is $29.42.
Dorchester Minerals Increases Dividend
The business also recently disclosed a quarterly dividend, which will be paid on Thursday, November 9th. Investors of record on Monday, October 30th will be paid a dividend of $0.845 per share. This represents a $3.38 dividend on an annualized basis and a dividend yield of 12.14%. The ex-dividend date of this dividend is Friday, October 27th. This is a positive change from Dorchester Minerals’s previous quarterly dividend of $0.68. Dorchester Minerals’s dividend payout ratio (DPR) is currently 127.55%.
Institutional Inflows and Outflows
About Dorchester Minerals
Dorchester Minerals, L.P. engages in the acquisition, ownership, and administration of producing and nonproducing natural gas and crude oil royalty, net profit, and leasehold interests in the United States. Its royalty properties consist of producing and nonproducing mineral, royalty, and overriding royalty, net profits, and leasehold interests in 592 counties and parishes in 28 states; and net profits interests represent net profits overriding royalty interests in various properties owned by the operating partnership.
- Five stocks we like better than Dorchester Minerals
- Should You Add These Warren Buffett Stocks to Your Portfolio?
- These 5 small-cap impact stocks are making social change
- Asset Allocation: The Key to a Successful Portfolio. Are You Paying Attention to Yours?
- Alphabet slays its earnings but falls on its sword with cloud
- What Investors Must Know About Over-the-Counter (OTC) Stocks
- There’s nothing artificial about NVIDIA’s relationship with AI
Receive News & Ratings for Dorchester Minerals Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Dorchester Minerals and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.