TCL Electronics Holdings Limited (OTCMKTS:TCLHF – Get Free Report)’s share price shot up 6% during mid-day trading on Monday . The company traded as high as $0.38 and last traded at $0.38. 316 shares were traded during trading, a decline of 88% from the average session volume of 2,571 shares. The stock had previously closed at $0.35.
TCL Electronics Stock Performance
The stock’s 50-day moving average is $0.38 and its 200-day moving average is $0.44.
About TCL Electronics
TCL Electronics Holdings Limited, an investment holding company, operates as a consumer electronics company in the People's Republic of China, Europe, North America, and internationally. It operates in five segments: Smart Screen; Internet Business; Smart Mobile, Connective Devices and Service; All-Category Marketing; and Smart Commercial Display, Smart Home, Photovoltaic and Other Businesses.
- Five stocks we like better than TCL Electronics
- Learn Technical Analysis Skills to Master the Stock Market
- These 5 small-cap impact stocks are making social change
- How to Start Investing in Penny Stocks
- Alphabet slays its earnings but falls on its sword with cloud
- What are stock market earnings reports?
- There’s nothing artificial about NVIDIA’s relationship with AI
Receive News & Ratings for TCL Electronics Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for TCL Electronics and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.