Shares of Touchstone Exploration Inc. (OTCMKTS:PBEGF – Get Free Report) were up 1.1% on Monday . The stock traded as high as $0.76 and last traded at $0.76. Approximately 22,834 shares traded hands during mid-day trading, a decline of 44% from the average daily volume of 40,878 shares. The stock had previously closed at $0.75.
Touchstone Exploration Price Performance
The firm has a 50 day moving average price of $0.77 and a two-hundred day moving average price of $0.83.
Touchstone Exploration Company Profile
Touchstone Exploration Inc engages in the exploration, development, acquisition, production, and sale of petroleum and natural gas properties in the Republic of Trinidad and Tobago. Its primary exploration focus is the Ortoire exploration block and development production on four onshore lease operatorship properties.
- Five stocks we like better than Touchstone Exploration
- How to Invest in the FAANG Stocks
- These 5 small-cap impact stocks are making social change
- What Are Dividend Champions? How to Invest in the Champions
- Alphabet slays its earnings but falls on its sword with cloud
- Investing in Vaccines 101: How to Invest in Vaccine Stocks
- There’s nothing artificial about NVIDIA’s relationship with AI
Receive News & Ratings for Touchstone Exploration Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Touchstone Exploration and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.