National Bankshares upgraded shares of TVA Group (TSE:TVA.B – Free Report) from an underperform rating to a sector perform rating in a research report report published on Monday morning, BayStreet.CA reports. National Bankshares currently has C$1.60 price objective on the stock, up from their prior price objective of C$0.70.
TVA Group Stock Performance
Shares of TVA.B opened at C$1.37 on Monday. The company has a market cap of C$53.28 million, a price-to-earnings ratio of -2.45, a P/E/G ratio of 1.90 and a beta of 0.77. TVA Group has a 12 month low of C$1.35 and a 12 month high of C$2.50. The company has a current ratio of 1.84, a quick ratio of 0.74 and a debt-to-equity ratio of 30.04. The business’s fifty day simple moving average is C$1.70 and its two-hundred day simple moving average is C$1.75.
About TVA Group
- Five stocks we like better than TVA Group
- Why Understanding Call Option Volume is Essential to Successful Options Trading
- These 5 small-cap impact stocks are making social change
- Your Comprehensive Guide to Investing in Bank Stocks
- Alphabet slays its earnings but falls on its sword with cloud
- The Role Economic Reports Play in a Successful Investment Strategy
- There’s nothing artificial about NVIDIA’s relationship with AI
Receive News & Ratings for TVA Group Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for TVA Group and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.