Vianet Group plc (LON:VNET – Get Free Report) insider Stella Panu purchased 100,000 shares of the business’s stock in a transaction on Friday, November 3rd. The stock was acquired at an average price of GBX 69 ($0.85) per share, for a total transaction of £69,000 ($85,174.67).
Vianet Group Stock Up 2.9 %
Vianet Group stock opened at GBX 70 ($0.86) on Tuesday. Vianet Group plc has a 1-year low of GBX 49 ($0.60) and a 1-year high of GBX 88.90 ($1.10). The company has a debt-to-equity ratio of 13.99, a current ratio of 1.41 and a quick ratio of 0.69. The stock has a market cap of £20.69 million, a PE ratio of 7,000.00, a P/E/G ratio of 4.65 and a beta of 1.16. The stock’s fifty day moving average is GBX 71.55 and its two-hundred day moving average is GBX 76.44.
Vianet Group Company Profile
- Five stocks we like better than Vianet Group
- What is a Non-Fungible Token (NFT)? Definition and How it Works
- These 5 small-cap impact stocks are making social change
- 3 Monster Growth Stocks to Buy Now
- Alphabet slays its earnings but falls on its sword with cloud
- Space Investment: How to Invest in Space Exploration
- There’s nothing artificial about NVIDIA’s relationship with AI
Receive News & Ratings for Vianet Group Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Vianet Group and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.