Several other brokerages have also weighed in on VJET. Alliance Global Partners reduced their price objective on voxeljet from $4.00 to $2.50 and set a “buy” rating for the company in a report on Monday, August 21st. Lake Street Capital cut their price target on voxeljet from $5.50 to $2.50 and set a “buy” rating for the company in a research note on Tuesday, August 22nd.
voxeljet Stock Up 5.6 %
voxeljet (NYSE:VJET – Get Free Report) last posted its quarterly earnings results on Thursday, August 17th. The company reported ($0.09) earnings per share for the quarter. voxeljet had a negative net margin of 53.04% and a negative return on equity of 52.61%. The company had revenue of $7.44 million for the quarter.
voxeljet Company Profile
voxeljet AG provides three-dimensional (3D) printers and on-demand parts services to industrial and commercial customers in Europe, the Middle East, Africa, the Asia Pacific, and the Americas. The company operates in two segments, Systems and Services. The Systems segment develops, manufactures, and sells 3D printers.
- Five stocks we like better than voxeljet
- 3 Home Improvement Stocks that Can Upgrade Your Portfolio
- These 5 small-cap impact stocks are making social change
- Technology Stocks Explained: Here’s What to Know About Tech
- Alphabet slays its earnings but falls on its sword with cloud
- What Are Meme Stocks and Are They Viable Investments?
- There’s nothing artificial about NVIDIA’s relationship with AI
Receive News & Ratings for voxeljet Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for voxeljet and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.