Zomedica Pharmaceuticals Corp. (ZOM.V) (CVE:ZOM – Get Free Report) fell 6.6% during trading on Monday . The stock traded as low as C$0.29 and last traded at C$0.29. 4,800 shares were traded during mid-day trading, an increase of 68% from the average session volume of 2,858 shares. The stock had previously closed at C$0.31.
Zomedica Pharmaceuticals Corp. (ZOM.V) Trading Down 6.6 %
The company has a debt-to-equity ratio of 4.91, a current ratio of 15.31 and a quick ratio of 15.25. The firm’s 50 day moving average is C$0.29 and its 200 day moving average is C$0.28. The company has a market capitalization of C$36.73 million and a PE ratio of -2.61.
Zomedica Pharmaceuticals Corp. (ZOM.V) Company Profile
Zomedica Pharmaceuticals Corp., a development stage veterinary diagnostic and pharmaceutical company, engages in the discovery, development, and commercialization of pharmaceuticals for the companion pet. Its lead drug product candidate is ZM-007, an oral suspension formulation of metronidazole for the treatment of acute diarrhea in small dog breeds and puppies.
- Five stocks we like better than Zomedica Pharmaceuticals Corp. (ZOM.V)
- How to Invest in Cybersecurity
- These 5 small-cap impact stocks are making social change
- Your Comprehensive Guide to Investing in Bank Stocks
- Alphabet slays its earnings but falls on its sword with cloud
- Transportation Stocks Investing
- There’s nothing artificial about NVIDIA’s relationship with AI
Receive News & Ratings for Zomedica Pharmaceuticals Corp. (ZOM.V) Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Zomedica Pharmaceuticals Corp. (ZOM.V) and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.