BioPharma Credit PLC (OTCMKTS:BOPCF – Get Free Report)’s stock price rose 2.4% during trading on Tuesday . The stock traded as high as $0.83 and last traded at $0.82. Approximately 35,040 shares traded hands during trading, a decline of 5% from the average daily volume of 37,013 shares. The stock had previously closed at $0.80.
Wall Street Analysts Forecast Growth
Several equities research analysts have recently weighed in on the company. Stifel Nicolaus upgraded BioPharma Credit from a “hold” rating to a “buy” rating in a report on Tuesday, October 10th. Jefferies Financial Group upgraded BioPharma Credit from an “underperform” rating to a “buy” rating in a research note on Monday, September 18th.
BioPharma Credit Stock Performance
About BioPharma Credit
BioPharma Credit PLC, an investment trust, primarily invests in interest-bearing debt assets. Its debt assets are secured by royalties or other cash flows derived from the sales of approved life sciences products. The company was incorporated in 2016 and is based in London, the United Kingdom.
- Five stocks we like better than BioPharma Credit
- How to Invest in Marijuana Stocks
- GSK is a remedy for the winter investment blahs
- Are Penny Stocks a Good Fit for Your Portfolio?
- After blowout earnings, Integer may be headed to new highs
- With Risk Tolerance, One Size Does Not Fit All
- Banking and trucking: Is the economy rolling toward troubles?
Receive News & Ratings for BioPharma Credit Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for BioPharma Credit and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.