Botswana Diamonds plc (LON:BOD – Get Free Report)’s share price crossed below its 200-day moving average during trading on Tuesday . The stock has a 200-day moving average of GBX 0.87 ($0.01) and traded as low as GBX 0.56 ($0.01). Botswana Diamonds shares last traded at GBX 0.58 ($0.01), with a volume of 1,271,355 shares traded.
Botswana Diamonds Price Performance
The company has a fifty day moving average of GBX 0.68 and a 200-day moving average of GBX 0.87. The firm has a market cap of £5.98 million, a P/E ratio of -11.00 and a beta of 0.94.
About Botswana Diamonds
Botswana Diamonds plc explores for and develops diamond properties in Botswana, South Africa, and Zimbabwe. The company's flagship property is the Thorny River/Marsfontein property located in South Africa. It also explores in the Kalahari region of Botswana. Botswana Diamonds plc was formerly known as Botswana Exploration plc and changed its name to Botswana Diamonds plc in October 2010.
- Five stocks we like better than Botswana Diamonds
- Roth IRA Calculator: Calculate Your Potential Returns
- GSK is a remedy for the winter investment blahs
- How to Invest in Small Cap Stocks
- After blowout earnings, Integer may be headed to new highs
- Crypto vs Stocks: How to Choose Your Investments
- Banking and trucking: Is the economy rolling toward troubles?
Receive News & Ratings for Botswana Diamonds Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Botswana Diamonds and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.