Bushveld Minerals Limited (LON:BMN – Get Free Report)’s stock price passed below its 200-day moving average during trading on Tuesday . The stock has a 200-day moving average of GBX 2.69 ($0.03) and traded as low as GBX 1.50 ($0.02). Bushveld Minerals shares last traded at GBX 1.65 ($0.02), with a volume of 919,698 shares.
Bushveld Minerals Price Performance
The company has a debt-to-equity ratio of 120.98, a current ratio of 0.68 and a quick ratio of 0.58. The firm’s 50 day moving average is GBX 1.67 and its 200 day moving average is GBX 2.69. The firm has a market cap of £24.57 million, a P/E ratio of -55.00 and a beta of 1.31.
About Bushveld Minerals
Bushveld Minerals Limited operates as an integrated primary vanadium producer for the steel, energy, chemicals and aerospace industries in South Africa, Europe, Asia, the United States, and internationally. The company is involved in mining and processing vanadium ores; and developing and promoting vanadium in the energy storage market through the advancement of vanadium-based energy storage systems, primarily vanadium redox flow batteries.
- Five stocks we like better than Bushveld Minerals
- How to Start Investing in Real Estate
- GSK is a remedy for the winter investment blahs
- What Are Utility Stocks? An Overview of the Utilities Sector
- After blowout earnings, Integer may be headed to new highs
- Video Game Stocks: How to Invest in Gaming
- Banking and trucking: Is the economy rolling toward troubles?
Receive News & Ratings for Bushveld Minerals Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Bushveld Minerals and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.