Cantaloupe Stock Down 0.4 %
Shares of NASDAQ USAT opened at $6.77 on Wednesday. Cantaloupe has a 52 week low of $4.80 and a 52 week high of $12.94. The firm’s fifty day moving average is $6.78 and its 200 day moving average is $7.05. The company has a market cap of $481.20 million, a price-to-earnings ratio of -14.10 and a beta of 2.25.
- Five stocks we like better than Cantaloupe
- How to Find Undervalued Stocks
- GSK is a remedy for the winter investment blahs
- How to Invest in Blue Chip Stocks
- After blowout earnings, Integer may be headed to new highs
- 3 Grocery Stocks That Are Proving They Are Still Essential
- Banking and trucking: Is the economy rolling toward troubles?
Receive News & Ratings for Cantaloupe Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Cantaloupe and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.