Deutsche Bank Aktiengesellschaft (FRA:DBK – Get Free Report) shares passed above its 200-day moving average during trading on Tuesday . The stock has a 200-day moving average of €9.87 ($10.61) and traded as high as €10.71 ($11.52). Deutsche Bank Aktiengesellschaft shares last traded at €10.63 ($11.43), with a volume of 5,362,844 shares.
Deutsche Bank Aktiengesellschaft Price Performance
The business has a 50-day simple moving average of €10.09 and a two-hundred day simple moving average of €9.87.
About Deutsche Bank Aktiengesellschaft
Deutsche Bank Aktiengesellschaft, operates as a stock corporation, engages in the provision of corporate and investment banking, and asset management products and services to private clients, corporate entities, and institutional clients worldwide. Its Corporate Bank segment provides cash management, trade finance and lending, trust and agency, foreign exchange, and securities services, as well as risk management solutions.
- Five stocks we like better than Deutsche Bank Aktiengesellschaft
- How to Invest in Electric Cars
- GSK is a remedy for the winter investment blahs
- Learn Technical Analysis Skills to Master the Stock Market
- After blowout earnings, Integer may be headed to new highs
- The Role Economic Reports Play in a Successful Investment Strategy
- Banking and trucking: Is the economy rolling toward troubles?
Receive News & Ratings for Deutsche Bank Aktiengesellschaft Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Deutsche Bank Aktiengesellschaft and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.