dotdigital Group Plc (LON:DOTD – Get Free Report) shares crossed below its two hundred day moving average during trading on Tuesday . The stock has a two hundred day moving average of GBX 85.15 ($1.05) and traded as low as GBX 78.50 ($0.97). dotdigital Group shares last traded at GBX 87.20 ($1.08), with a volume of 638,928 shares changing hands.
Analyst Upgrades and Downgrades
Separately, Canaccord Genuity Group reiterated a “buy” rating and issued a GBX 140 ($1.73) price target on shares of dotdigital Group in a research note on Wednesday, September 6th.
dotdigital Group Stock Down 1.3 %
dotdigital Group Company Profile
Dotdigital Group Plc provides intuitive software as a service (SaaS) and managed services to digital marketing professionals worldwide. It offers Dotdigital, a SaaS-based marketing platform that enables companies to create, test, and send data-driven automated campaigns through various channels. The company was founded in 1999 and is headquartered in London, the United Kingdom.
- Five stocks we like better than dotdigital Group
- How to Invest in Biotech Stocks
- GSK is a remedy for the winter investment blahs
- Uptrend Stocks Explained: Learn How to Trade Using Uptrends
- After blowout earnings, Integer may be headed to new highs
- 3 Healthcare Dividend Stocks to Buy
- Banking and trucking: Is the economy rolling toward troubles?
Receive News & Ratings for dotdigital Group Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for dotdigital Group and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.