Duddell Street Acquisition Corp. (OTCMKTS:DSACU – Get Free Report) shares traded down 10.1% during mid-day trading on Tuesday . The company traded as low as $9.08 and last traded at $9.08. 100 shares traded hands during trading, a decline of 97% from the average session volume of 3,623 shares. The stock had previously closed at $10.10.
Duddell Street Acquisition Stock Performance
The business’s 50-day moving average price is $9.08 and its 200 day moving average price is $9.08.
Duddell Street Acquisition Company Profile
Duddell Street Acquisition Corp. does not have significant operations. It intends to effect a merger, share exchange, asset acquisition, share purchase, reorganization, or similar business combination with one or more businesses. The company was incorporated in 2020 and is based in Central, Hong Kong.
- Five stocks we like better than Duddell Street Acquisition
- ETF Screener: Uses and Step-by-Step Guide
- GSK is a remedy for the winter investment blahs
- How to Invest in the Best Canadian Stocks
- After blowout earnings, Integer may be headed to new highs
- 3 Warren Buffett Stocks to Buy Now
- Banking and trucking: Is the economy rolling toward troubles?
Receive News & Ratings for Duddell Street Acquisition Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Duddell Street Acquisition and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.