Shares of Eterna Therapeutics Inc. (NASDAQ:ERNA – Get Free Report) fell 4.1% on Tuesday . The stock traded as low as $1.18 and last traded at $1.18. 15,237 shares changed hands during mid-day trading, a decline of 11% from the average session volume of 17,035 shares. The stock had previously closed at $1.23.
Eterna Therapeutics Price Performance
The company has a market capitalization of $6.38 million, a PE ratio of -0.21 and a beta of 4.37. The company has a 50 day moving average of $1.96 and a two-hundred day moving average of $2.34.
Institutional Investors Weigh In On Eterna Therapeutics
Eterna Therapeutics Company Profile
Eterna Therapeutics Inc operates as a preclinical-stage, biopharmaceutical company. The company offers Synthetic mRNA, ToRNAdo mRNA Delivery, mRNA Gene Editing, and mRNA Cell Reprogramming. It also develops therapies and medicines using gene-editing proteins and cell therapy technology for the treatment of oncology, blood disorder, and monogenic disease.
- Five stocks we like better than Eterna Therapeutics
- Are Penny Stocks a Good Fit for Your Portfolio?
- GSK is a remedy for the winter investment blahs
- Dividend Screener: How to Evaluate Dividend Stocks Before Buying
- After blowout earnings, Integer may be headed to new highs
- Stock Trading Terms – Stock Terms Every Investor Needs to Know
- Banking and trucking: Is the economy rolling toward troubles?
Receive News & Ratings for Eterna Therapeutics Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Eterna Therapeutics and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.