Hensoldt AG (OTC:HNSDF – Get Free Report)’s share price was down 4.3% during trading on Tuesday . The company traded as low as C$31.16 and last traded at C$31.16. Approximately 100 shares changed hands during mid-day trading, a decline of 82% from the average daily volume of 557 shares. The stock had previously closed at C$32.56.
Hensoldt Price Performance
The business has a fifty day moving average price of C$32.50 and a 200 day moving average price of C$34.23.
HENSOLDT AG, together with its subsidiaries, provides defense and security electronic sensor solutions worldwide. It offers air surveillance, airborne, ground based, security, naval and coastal, and space radars; identification friend or foe and secure data links; and commercial shipping solutions. The company also provides airborne, vehicle, surveillance, and maritime optronics; space optics; optronic sensor devices; and sights, scopes, and night-vision attachments.
- Five stocks we like better than Hensoldt
- What Are Utility Stocks? An Overview of the Utilities Sector
- GSK is a remedy for the winter investment blahs
- High Flyers: 3 Natural Gas Stocks for March 2022
- After blowout earnings, Integer may be headed to new highs
- Where to Find Earnings Call Transcripts
- Banking and trucking: Is the economy rolling toward troubles?
Receive News & Ratings for Hensoldt Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Hensoldt and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.