Lefteris Acquisition Corp. (OTCMKTS:LFTRU – Get Free Report) shares traded down 0.4% during mid-day trading on Tuesday . The stock traded as low as $10.00 and last traded at $10.00. 1,400 shares were traded during mid-day trading, a decline of 34% from the average session volume of 2,131 shares. The stock had previously closed at $10.04.
Lefteris Acquisition Stock Down 0.4 %
The firm has a 50 day simple moving average of $10.00 and a 200-day simple moving average of $10.00.
Lefteris Acquisition Company Profile
Lefteris Acquisition Corp. does not have significant operations. It intends to effect a merger, capital stock exchange, asset acquisition, stock purchase, reorganization, or similar business combination with one or more businesses in the financial services industry. The company was incorporated in 2020 and is based in Boston, Massachusetts.
- Five stocks we like better than Lefteris Acquisition
- How to Calculate Inflation Rate
- GSK is a remedy for the winter investment blahs
- How is Compound Interest Calculated?
- After blowout earnings, Integer may be headed to new highs
- What is the Dow Jones Industrial Average (DJIA)?
- Banking and trucking: Is the economy rolling toward troubles?
Receive News & Ratings for Lefteris Acquisition Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Lefteris Acquisition and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.