Mawson Gold Limited (OTCMKTS:MWSNF – Get Free Report) traded down 7.7% during mid-day trading on Tuesday . The company traded as low as $0.24 and last traded at $0.24. 105,300 shares were traded during trading, an increase of 75% from the average session volume of 60,249 shares. The stock had previously closed at $0.26.
Mawson Gold Trading Down 7.7 %
The stock has a fifty day simple moving average of $0.22 and a 200-day simple moving average of $0.16.
About Mawson Gold
Mawson Gold Limited operates as a gold exploration company in Finland and Sweden. The company also explores for cobalt, copper, lead, zinc, and silver deposits. Its flagship project is the Rompas-Rajapalot project that consists of 5 granted exploration permits and 8 exploration permit applications located in Finland.
- Five stocks we like better than Mawson Gold
- What is a Special Dividend?
- GSK is a remedy for the winter investment blahs
- Dividend Screener: How to Evaluate Dividend Stocks Before Buying
- After blowout earnings, Integer may be headed to new highs
- Why Invest in 5G? How to Invest in 5G Stocks
- Banking and trucking: Is the economy rolling toward troubles?
Receive News & Ratings for Mawson Gold Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Mawson Gold and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.