Meridian Mining UK Societas (CVE:MNO – Get Free Report)’s stock price was up 9.6% on Tuesday . The company traded as high as C$1.07 and last traded at C$1.03. Approximately 247,282 shares were traded during mid-day trading, an increase of 12% from the average daily volume of 220,803 shares. The stock had previously closed at C$0.94.
Meridian Mining UK Societas Price Performance
The business’s 50-day moving average price is C$1.03 and its two-hundred day moving average price is C$1.03. The firm has a market cap of C$152.09 million and a price-to-earnings ratio of -3.30.
About Meridian Mining UK Societas
Meridian Mining UK Societas, together with its subsidiaries, engages in the acquisition, exploration, and development of mineral properties in Brazil. The company explores for manganese, gold, copper, and tin deposits. It holds interest in the EspigÃ£o polymetallic project and the Ariquemes tin project located in RondÃ´nia.
- Five stocks we like better than Meridian Mining UK Societas
- How to Invest in Apparel Stocks
- GSK is a remedy for the winter investment blahs
- The “How” and “Why” of Investing in 5G Stocks
- After blowout earnings, Integer may be headed to new highs
- What Are Dividend Contenders? Investing in Dividend Contenders
- Banking and trucking: Is the economy rolling toward troubles?
Receive News & Ratings for Meridian Mining UK Societas Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Meridian Mining UK Societas and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.