Mosaic Capital Co. (CVE:M – Get Free Report)’s stock price passed below its two hundred day moving average during trading on Tuesday . The stock has a two hundred day moving average of C$5.50 and traded as low as C$5.49. Mosaic Capital shares last traded at C$5.50, with a volume of 2,850 shares trading hands.
Mosaic Capital Trading Up 0.5 %
The business’s 50 day simple moving average is C$5.50 and its two-hundred day simple moving average is C$5.50. The stock has a market cap of C$58.88 million and a P/E ratio of -3.89. The company has a quick ratio of 1.38, a current ratio of 1.54 and a debt-to-equity ratio of 111.87.
About Mosaic Capital
Mosaic Capital Corporation is a private equity firm specializing in acquisitions, growth capital, mature, buyouts, and middle market investments. It prefers to invest in consumer discretionary, consumer staples, energy, financials, healthcare, industrials, information technology, materials, telecommunication services, utilities sectors and infrastructure, distribution, construction, business services, oil and gas services, manufacturing and real estate industries.
- Five stocks we like better than Mosaic Capital
- Low PE Growth Stocks: Unlocking Investment Opportunities
- GSK is a remedy for the winter investment blahs
- Are These Liquid Natural Gas Stocks Ready For An Upside Bounce?
- After blowout earnings, Integer may be headed to new highs
- Stock Market Sectors: What Are They and How Many Are There?
- Banking and trucking: Is the economy rolling toward troubles?
Receive News & Ratings for Mosaic Capital Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Mosaic Capital and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.