Nature Wood Group Limited (NASDAQ:NWGL – Get Free Report)’s share price traded down 13% on Tuesday . The company traded as low as $10.94 and last traded at $11.50. 80,297 shares changed hands during trading, an increase of 24% from the average session volume of 64,900 shares. The stock had previously closed at $13.22.
Nature Wood Group Stock Performance
Nature Wood Group Company Profile
Nature Wood Group Limited, an integrated forestry company, engages in up-stream forest management and harvesting, and down-stream wood-processing and distribution activities. The company offers a range of products, including logs, decking and flooring products, sawn timber, recycled and synthesized charcoal, machine-made charcoal, and essential oils.
- Five stocks we like better than Nature Wood Group
- What is the Dow Jones Industrial Average (DJIA)?
- GSK is a remedy for the winter investment blahs
- How to Invest in Tech Stocks and Top Tech Stocks to Consider
- After blowout earnings, Integer may be headed to new highs
- What Makes a Stock a Good Dividend Stock?
- Banking and trucking: Is the economy rolling toward troubles?
Receive News & Ratings for Nature Wood Group Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Nature Wood Group and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.