Northgate plc (LON:NTG – Get Free Report) shares crossed above its two hundred day moving average during trading on Tuesday . The stock has a two hundred day moving average of GBX 250 ($3.09) and traded as high as GBX 255.50 ($3.15). Northgate shares last traded at GBX 250 ($3.09), with a volume of 1,360,234 shares changing hands.
Northgate Stock Performance
The company has a debt-to-equity ratio of 96.53, a current ratio of 1.00 and a quick ratio of 0.78. The company has a market capitalization of £333.08 million and a PE ratio of 7.04. The firm’s fifty day simple moving average is GBX 250 and its 200 day simple moving average is GBX 250.
Northgate plc provides light commercial vehicle hire services in the United Kingdom, Spain, and the Republic of Ireland. It also sells used vehicles; supplies other related goods and services; and offers fleet management services. The company operates a fleet of 52,900 vehicles in the United Kingdom; and a fleet of 48,000 vehicles in Spain.
- Five stocks we like better than Northgate
- Stock Ratings and Recommendations: Understanding Analyst Ratings
- GSK is a remedy for the winter investment blahs
- Stock Sentiment Analysis: How it Works
- After blowout earnings, Integer may be headed to new highs
- Stock Market Holidays 2022-2025 – Here’s When the NYSE and NASDAQ Will be Closed
- Banking and trucking: Is the economy rolling toward troubles?
Receive News & Ratings for Northgate Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Northgate and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.