Rambler Metals and Mining Plc (LON:RMM – Get Free Report)’s share price crossed below its 200-day moving average during trading on Tuesday . The stock has a 200-day moving average of GBX 3.15 ($0.04) and traded as low as GBX 2 ($0.02). Rambler Metals and Mining shares last traded at GBX 2 ($0.02), with a volume of 256,931 shares trading hands.
Rambler Metals and Mining Price Performance
The company’s 50 day moving average price is GBX 2 and its two-hundred day moving average price is GBX 3.15. The company has a quick ratio of 0.11, a current ratio of 0.30 and a debt-to-equity ratio of 44.82. The stock has a market cap of £3.24 million, a P/E ratio of -22.22 and a beta of 1.02.
Rambler Metals and Mining Company Profile
Rambler Metals and Mining PLC engages in the exploration, development, and mining of copper and gold deposits in Canada. It also explores for silver and cobalt properties. The company's principal project is the 100% owned Ming copper-gold mine located in the Baie Verte Peninsula of Newfoundland and Labrador, Canada.
- Five stocks we like better than Rambler Metals and Mining
- 3 Healthcare Dividend Stocks to Buy
- GSK is a remedy for the winter investment blahs
- What Are the FAANG Stocks and Are They Good Investments?
- After blowout earnings, Integer may be headed to new highs
- How to Invest in Biotech Stocks
- Banking and trucking: Is the economy rolling toward troubles?
Receive News & Ratings for Rambler Metals and Mining Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Rambler Metals and Mining and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.