Richelieu Hardware Ltd. (TSE:RCH – Get Free Report) Director Richard Lord sold 21,000 shares of the company’s stock in a transaction that occurred on Friday, November 3rd. The shares were sold at an average price of C$41.51, for a total value of C$871,619.70.
Richard Lord also recently made the following trade(s):
- On Monday, November 6th, Richard Lord sold 100 shares of Richelieu Hardware stock. The shares were sold at an average price of C$41.87, for a total value of C$4,186.96.
- On Tuesday, October 17th, Richard Lord sold 2,600 shares of Richelieu Hardware stock. The stock was sold at an average price of C$41.87, for a total value of C$108,853.42.
Richelieu Hardware Stock Down 0.6 %
RCH opened at C$42.33 on Wednesday. Richelieu Hardware Ltd. has a fifty-two week low of C$35.06 and a fifty-two week high of C$45.87. The business has a 50-day moving average of C$41.31 and a 200-day moving average of C$42.20. The company has a debt-to-equity ratio of 25.40, a current ratio of 3.40 and a quick ratio of 0.72. The company has a market capitalization of C$2.37 billion, a PE ratio of 18.65, a price-to-earnings-growth ratio of 0.77 and a beta of 0.96.
Richelieu Hardware Dividend Announcement
The business also recently disclosed a quarterly dividend, which was paid on Thursday, November 2nd. Investors of record on Thursday, October 19th were paid a $0.15 dividend. This represents a $0.60 dividend on an annualized basis and a dividend yield of 1.42%. The ex-dividend date was Wednesday, October 18th. Richelieu Hardware’s payout ratio is 26.43%.
Wall Street Analyst Weigh In
Several equities research analysts recently issued reports on the company. National Bankshares reduced their price objective on Richelieu Hardware from C$48.00 to C$47.50 and set an “outperform” rating for the company in a research note on Friday, October 6th. CIBC reduced their price objective on Richelieu Hardware from C$45.00 to C$44.00 and set a “neutral” rating for the company in a research note on Tuesday, October 10th.
About Richelieu Hardware
Richelieu Hardware Ltd. manufactures, imports, and distributes specialty hardware and complementary products in North America. The company's principal product categories include furniture; glass and building decorative, and functional hardware; lighting systems; finishing and decorating products; ergonomic workstation components; kitchen and closet storage solutions; sliding door systems; decorative and functional panels; high-pressure laminates; railing and balusters; and floor protection products, as well as accessories for power tools.
- Five stocks we like better than Richelieu Hardware
- How to Invest in Hotel Stocks
- GSK is a remedy for the winter investment blahs
- 3 Home Improvement Stocks that Can Upgrade Your Portfolio
- After blowout earnings, Integer may be headed to new highs
- Utilities Stocks Explained – How and Why to Invest in Utilities
- Banking and trucking: Is the economy rolling toward troubles?
Receive News & Ratings for Richelieu Hardware Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Richelieu Hardware and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.