Smart Powerr Corp. (NASDAQ:CREG – Get Free Report) shares passed below its 200-day moving average during trading on Tuesday . The stock has a 200-day moving average of $1.45 and traded as low as $1.09. Smart Powerr shares last traded at $1.12, with a volume of 624 shares.
Wall Street Analyst Weigh In
Separately, StockNews.com initiated coverage on shares of Smart Powerr in a research note on Wednesday. They issued a “sell” rating on the stock.
Smart Powerr Stock Performance
About Smart Powerr
Smart Powerr Corp. engages in the waste energy recycling business in China. The company provides energy saving and recovery facilities for various energy intensive industries; waste energy recycling systems for use in nonferrous metal plants; and clean-technology and energy-efficient solutions to reduce air pollution and energy shortage.
- Five stocks we like better than Smart Powerr
- What Are Dividend Champions? How to Invest in the Champions
- GSK is a remedy for the winter investment blahs
- What Percentage Gainers Tell Investors and Why They Don’t Tell the Whole Story
- After blowout earnings, Integer may be headed to new highs
- 10 Best Airline Stocks to Buy
- Banking and trucking: Is the economy rolling toward troubles?
Receive News & Ratings for Smart Powerr Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Smart Powerr and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.