Shares of WELL Health Technologies Corp. (OTC:WHTCF – Get Free Report) shot up 3.8% during trading on Tuesday . The company traded as high as C$2.98 and last traded at C$2.98. 20,200 shares changed hands during trading, an increase of 44% from the average session volume of 14,001 shares. The stock had previously closed at C$2.87.
Analyst Upgrades and Downgrades
Several research firms have recently weighed in on WHTCF. TD Securities raised their price objective on shares of WELL Health Technologies from C$7.50 to C$8.50 in a research report on Wednesday, July 19th. Stifel Nicolaus cut their target price on shares of WELL Health Technologies from C$13.50 to C$12.00 in a research note on Friday, August 11th.
WELL Health Technologies Stock Performance
About WELL Health Technologies
WELL Health Technologies Corp. operates as a practitioner focused digital health company in Canada, the United States, and internationally. It offers omni-channel healthcare services, including primary care and allied health clinic operations; gastrointestinal, and mental disorders; specialized care, including gastroenterology anesthesia services; diagnostic services related to cardiology, women's health, and bone/muscle health and cancer diagnostics; and telehealth services.
- Five stocks we like better than WELL Health Technologies
- Golden Cross Stocks: Pattern, Examples and Charts
- GSK is a remedy for the winter investment blahs
- What Is Dividend Yield and How Do You Calculate It?
- After blowout earnings, Integer may be headed to new highs
- REIT Stocks – Best REIT Stocks to Add to Your Portfolio Today
- Banking and trucking: Is the economy rolling toward troubles?
Receive News & Ratings for WELL Health Technologies Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for WELL Health Technologies and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.