Westpac Banking Co. (OTCMKTS:WEBNF – Get Free Report)’s share price traded down 1.1% during mid-day trading on Tuesday . The company traded as low as C$13.13 and last traded at C$13.85. 926 shares changed hands during trading, a decline of 81% from the average session volume of 4,892 shares. The stock had previously closed at C$14.00.
Wall Street Analysts Forecast Growth
Separately, UBS Group lowered shares of Westpac Banking from a “neutral” rating to a “sell” rating in a research note on Friday, September 22nd.
Westpac Banking Trading Down 1.1 %
Westpac Banking Company Profile
Westpac Banking Corporation provides various banking and financial services in Australia, New Zealand, and internationally. It offers savings, term deposit, business transaction, not-for-profit transaction, foreign currency, farm management deposit, project and retention trust, and statutory trust accounts; home, personal, business, and commercial loans; car and equipment finance; business overdrafts and bank guarantees; debit and credit cards; international and travel services; share trading services; investment products; and home, car, travel, life, caravan and trailer, credit card and loan repayment, boat, and business insurance products.
- Five stocks we like better than Westpac Banking
- What is the Dogs of the Dow Strategy? Overview and Examples
- GSK is a remedy for the winter investment blahs
- Bank Stocks – Best Bank Stocks to Invest In
- After blowout earnings, Integer may be headed to new highs
- How to Use the MarketBeat Stock Split Calculator
- Banking and trucking: Is the economy rolling toward troubles?
Receive News & Ratings for Westpac Banking Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Westpac Banking and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.