Aurora Mobile (NASDAQ:JG – Get Free Report) last announced its quarterly earnings data on Thursday, August 31st. The company reported ($0.02) EPS for the quarter. The company had revenue of $10.11 million during the quarter. Aurora Mobile had a negative net margin of 29.78% and a negative return on equity of 42.99%.
Aurora Mobile Price Performance
NASDAQ:JG opened at $0.11 on Thursday. The firm has a 50 day simple moving average of $0.14 and a 200-day simple moving average of $0.23. The firm has a market cap of $13.24 million, a PE ratio of -0.85 and a beta of 0.85. Aurora Mobile has a 1-year low of $0.10 and a 1-year high of $1.04.
Institutional Inflows and Outflows
About Aurora Mobile
Aurora Mobile Limited, through its subsidiaries, provides a range of developer services in China. The company provides push notification, instant messaging, analytics, sharing and short message service, one-click verification, and other services. The company offers real-time market intelligence solutions, such as product iApp, which provides analysis and statistical results on the usage and trends of mobile apps to investment funds and corporations.
- Five stocks we like better than Aurora Mobile
- What is a Stock Market Index and How Do You Use Them?
- Investing in large cap stocks: Diving into big caps
- How to Invest in EV Charging Stations
- Why you can make Vertex Pharmaceuticals a buy on any pullback
- What is the Dow Jones Industrial Average (DJIA)?
- Occidental Petroleum: Another bounce from the buy zone
Receive News & Ratings for Aurora Mobile Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Aurora Mobile and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.